Enjoy Island Living on a sandy Puget Sound beach with a view of Mt. Rainier, near Gig Harbor, WA
The Fox Island Beach House waterfront vacation rental is part of a 13-acre compound with over 350′ of Puget Sound waterfront, located near Gig Harbor, Washington which includes a century old home, one of the original houses on Fox Island, with magnificent views of Mt. Rainier to the South and the Olympic Mountains to the North.
Stroll through the lovely cottage gardens, which include a year-round stream and 10 ponds. These were featured on both the Gig Harbor and Fox Island Garden Tours.
Frequent sightings of wildlife occur: Seals and Sea Lions from the deck (Whales and Dolphin, though rare, have also been sighted); Eagles in the trees above; Ducks and Geese in the ponds; and Deer on the 13 acres.
The Beach House is 10 miles from Gig Harbor with all it has to offer… an authentic, working fishing village with boat rentals, restaurants, art galleries, museums, movies, parks, shopping, etc. The Fox Island Beach House waterfront vacation rental home is located 13 miles from Tacoma, WA.
Vacation Rental Details:
* 850 sq. ft. Cottage; sleeps 4+
* 1 bedroom upstairs, King, view
* 1 Sleeper Sofa in Living Area, Queen (very comfortable), view
* 1 Bathroom with shower
* full Kitchen, view
* 1260 sq. ft. Deck above the beach, perfect for entertaining
* concrete boat ramp and buoy
* gas grill on deck
* Portable Crib and air mattress available
* handicap accessible
* sandy, saltwater beach
* all – weather tennis court, racquets available)
* cottage gardens in season
* wireless Internet access
* cable TV, DVD player and limited movie library
* Book library
* Fire Pit and wood on beach
* walking trails on 13 acres
* Romantic Getaway
* Grandparents visiting family
* Beach walkers
* Decompress from city life and job
* Adventure seekers (most Pacific Northwest tourist attractions are less than 2 hours from here)
What people are saying:
About the Fox Island Beach House:
“…very private deck looking at our gorgeous 180 degree view of the Puget Sound.”
“…very accommodating and provided excellent customer service.”
“Photos don’t come close to capturing the pristine north-west beachfront sanctuary.”
“The gracious hosts made us feel very welcome and while they were available and responsive, they allowed us our privacy.”
Bring your boat, the crabbing is great! Launch it from the private, concrete boat ramp and tie it up to the buoy. Bring your tennis racquets and play tennis on the all-weather court. A croquet set is available to enjoy on the lawn by the beach. Have a fire on the beach (158 feet of low bank waterfront) and play on the sandy beach.
Join Our E-mail List - All we need is your name & e-mail address.
Fox Island Beach House
Spencer Beach House LLC
Check Availability Now or call
Sue and Bill Spencer
Website Content Copyright 2012
Spencer Beach House LLC