Fox Island Beach House Vacation Rental Rates
- Peak Rate (Memorial Day to September 30th) = $225 per night, $1,450 per week
- Off-Peak Rate (October 1st to Thursday before Memorial Day)= $125 per night. $800 per week
- Cleaning Fee: $50
- We accept credit cards to hold reservations.
- Cash, personal checks or money orders only at checkout.
- Checkin time = 4 pm; Checkout time = 11 am
- Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Further details for the Beach House on Fox Island:
Master Bedroom – 1 King size bed, upstairs
Living Area – 1 Queen, 1 Sleep Sofa, 1 Porta-Crib
There is a large Master Bedroom with a King Size bed (topped with a Memory Foam mattress) and a sitting area upstairs. Downstairs there is a Queen Size, leather sleeper sofa that is very comfortable (an air mattress on top of coil springs below it). There is a Queen Size air mattress which sleeps children on the floor and a baby crib is available on request.
1 Bathroom with shower
full Kitchen with view, Catering Available. 1260 sq. ft. Deck with a gas Grill, above the beach, perfect for entertaining handicap accessible to Living Area wireless Internet access cable TV, DVD player and limited movie library
Fire Pit and wood on beach
walking trails on 13 acres
Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer. Boating – concrete boat ramp and buoy for Guest boats (boat rentals in Gig Harbor) Crabbing and fishing with license and in season sandy, saltwater beach
all weather Tennis court, cottage gardens, Croquet views of Mt. Rainier and the Olympic Mountains walking trails on 13 acres
* Romantic Getaway
* Grandparents visiting family
* Beach walkers
* Decompress from city life and job
* Adventure seekers (most Pacific Northwest tourist attractions are less than 2 hours from here)
About Fox Island:Fox Island is accessible by bridge (NOT ferry) from Gig Harbor and Tacoma, WA. On the island there is a Convenience Store, Gas Station, Wedding Chapel, Historical Museum, a Nature Center, and a Fishing Pier.
About Gig Harbor:Gig Harbor, ‘the Maritime City,’ is still a commercial fishing village. It has restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and recreation just 10 miles from the Beach House.