- Peak rate (Memorial Day to September 30) = $225 per night, $1,450 per week
- Off-peak rate (October 1 to Thursday before Memorial Day) = $125 per night, $800 per week
- Cleaning fee: $50
- We accept credit cards to hold reservations.
- Cash, personal check or money order only at checkout.
- Check-in time = 4 p.m.; Check-out time = 11 a.m.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Further details for the Beach House on Fox Island:
Master Bedroom – 1 King-size bed, upstairs
Living Area – 1 Queen, 1 Sleep Sofa, 1 Porta-Crib
There is a large Master Bedroom with a King-size bed (topped with a Memory Foam mattress) and a sitting area upstairs. Downstairs there is a Queen Size, leather sleeper sofa that is very comfortable (an air mattress on top of coil springs below it). There is a Queen Size air mattress which sleeps children on the floor and a baby crib is available on request.
1 bathroom (downstairs) with shower
Full kitchen with view (catering available)
1,260 sq. ft. above-beach deck with a gas grill – perfect for entertaining
Handicap-accessible living area
Wireless internet access Cable TV (upstairs and down), DVD player and limited movie library
Limited book library
Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer.
Boating – concrete boat ramp and buoy for guest boats (boat rentals in Gig Harbor) Crabbing and fishing with license and in season
Sandy, saltwater beach
Also enjoy outdoors: Fire pit and firewood on beach, all-weather tennis court, cottage gardens, croquet, views of Mt. Rainier and the Olympic Mountains, and walking trails on 13 acres.
- Romantic getaway
- Grandparents visiting family
- Beach walkers
- Decompress from city life and job
- Adventure-seekers (most Pacific Northwest tourist attractions are less than 2 hours from here)
About Fox Island: Fox Island is accessible by bridge (NOT ferry) from Gig Harbor and Tacoma, WA. On the island there is a Convenience Store, Gas Station, Wedding Chapel, Historical Museum, a Nature Center, and a Fishing Pier.
About Gig Harbor: Gig Harbor, ‘the Maritime City,’ is still a commercial fishing village. It has restaurants, shops, galleries, museums and recreation just 10 miles from the Beach House.